So I've let a few online friends know I have a blog. Howdy to you guys!
Finally a chance to catch my breath. Have you ever tried to keep a 6 month old puppy from running, jumping, and playing? It's EXHAUSTING! She's supposed to refrain from those activities for 10 days. She must be watched every minute that she's not in her crate. The weather is gorgeous, but if she's outside she must be on a leash. I think Katy thinks this is funny. Today they had a toy outside and they played with it together for a few minutes and then Katy went to a different part of the yard with a ha ha look on her face :P
Today my baby is 21. I find I don't feel sad about that at all, but that could be because she's still here and it doesn't seem like there's much difference. I have these few minutes because I have to get her presents wrapped so the door is closed.
She can't wait to order a drink and show her ID tonight.
Sunday I hiked at Highbanks Metro Park http://www.metroparks.net/ParksHighbanks.aspx
This time I pushed myself to walk faster and my thighs were saying "are we there yet?" before my lungs did. I think I'm ready for hiking around Lake Hope, which will hopefully be soon. Although I noticed the difficulty ratings are different for the flat area where I live compared to the Hocking Hills trails. What is considered "difficult" around here would not be considered difficult there.
And today I dropped another pound. I am on track for my goal.
No comments:
Post a Comment