Friday, April 21, 2006

My current computer is starting to sound like my previous computer. The assumed problem for the previous computer was the power supply. Being unaware that specific model of Dell needed a specific Dell power supply, a generic one was purchased at MicroCenter, which then destroyed the computer and everything connected to it (except the OLD OLD printer for some reason) like the sound system I had and the monitor...you know, minor things. Ugh.

It is gradually getting worse. If I do anything on my browser, I can hear something ramping up which sounds similar to an airplane engine. At first, it was just when I played games like Luxor, now it's just web surfing. I have to shut it down a few times a day just because of the noise.

Then I realized I had totally neglected to update my spyware. I realized it when my settings changed like magic. Oh yippee.

I wonder why my default way of spelling realized is realised....

No comments: