Sunday, April 30, 2006



Here's the shawl. It's mostly a Knitpicks pattern using Knitpicks yarn. I will say I have learned a lot making this shawl and I consider it my practice one. I'll probably wear it a few times though.



This may show the colors better.



I just got this Koigu using a gift certificate I got from my DIL. I've had the mohair for quite a while, but I want to use these together. I am thrilled with how well the colors match. I'm not sure what I will make, but I think it will be a scarf.

2 comments:

hesira said...

Those are beautiful! They would knit up great together!

Hesira

vtwopoint5 said...

Thanks. I can't believe how soft the yarn is. I don't like a lot of wools. I've tried working with just the mohair, but I didn't really enjoy it and someone suggested adding a wool to work with it.