Monday, April 10, 2006

I finally made it to brunch at my favorite tea house.
http://www.shortnorth.com/ZenChaBrunch.html I just love this place. This is where/how I became addicted to quality tea. Today I had the Arabian waffles with Cardomom Ginger tea.
It was so good. I need to remember to load up on some protein before next time though. I don't know why my body seems to need more protein than most people, especially considering how inactive I am.

Last night I went to see Cat on a Hot Tin Roof at the local theater. I had never seen any version of it in it's entirety before. Lots of people yelling throughout, which is why I think I hadn't seen much before, but watching it live made that more endurable. I may get the movie from the library to see that version. There are so many classics I have yet to see...

No comments: