Monday, April 10, 2006

April 10th, 2006

And this post brings up up to date!

Today I plan to just hang around the house slacking after working a lot over the weekend. When I first started this one survey, I would stress when I had 20 cases to get done in a week. This weekend, I did 65 without stressing about it.

Mozart was born 250 years ago. I missed the symphony concert in honor of that because I was in FL. Last night I got to see the Chamber Orchestra tribute. They may be even better than the symphony. I'll have to check them out more next season.

Found out a friend is filling out applications to move to another city. He's also tired of his house (or taking care of it) and wants something smaller. Damn. I forgot to factor in this way that people will leave me. Who else would point out to me that the McDonald's sign at a local mall is shaped just like a penis when lit after dark?

No comments: