House vs. God Ha!
And he played the piano in this show....oy. Is there anything this man can't do??
Oh, and I have seen the end of that episode of Thief. It was well done.
I finally picked up the shawl again. I want to move on :P I've ordered some yarn and some books and some needles to get started on some new projects. I want to start designing my own stuff instead of using patterns. I think I'm ready.
A note to self - I hate the needles I bought to complete the shawl. They are plastic with concave tips. Ugh. What is the advantage in having the tip larger? It's just more work to get it through the stitch. I'm going to stick with bamboo even after having it break on me.
I went to the dentist yesterday without stressing about forgetting. I think it's because I had other things to do. It's when I only have one thing on my schedule that I stress about forgetting.
This week is a bust as far as losing weight or getting enough exercise. In goal setting, I counted on one week a month being less productive than others. This way I won't beat myself up too much when it inevitably happens. But today I'm going to walk around here. http://www.metroparks.net/ParksInniswood.aspx
Last night someone gave me a journal to fill out. It's a journal to keep track of places I eat. I appreciate the thought, I really do....but am I a magnet for food obsessed people?? Or is the world mostly that way and I'm in the minority?
She expects reports from the journal.........she says I find such neat places to eat, but then she won't eat at half of the places I like.
1 comment:
Hi BB. Thanks for coming by my place. I thought I'd drop in on you. I can relate to alot of what you are saying. Hooray for telling those floaters to move it.
As for Lilith, I think she's just too big in general. I am determined to figure her out. I think I may try again and knit her in small instead of the medium I originally tried.
Hesira
Post a Comment