What am I doing right now? I'm importing Hanson songs onto my computer! lol I had a few songs burned to a cd and listened to it the other day and it skipped really badly. It was my BeeGees/Hanson cd that nobody ever asked to borrow....imagine that. Anyway, I must have made the cd with the old computer because I realized there were no Hanson songs on here. I heard MmmmBop on XM radio the other day. (And what's the deal with commercials on some XM stations??? Dammit, I pay to have no commercials! As soon as I hear one, I change the channel). ANYWAY, some of these songs are pretty good - I think if they were released under a different name, they could be hits. They get me moving - that's a criteria I use - a song that get me moving is a good song :)
I'm done pouting about the end of summer.
I didn't get the dining room painted. It ended up being a family weekend. I went to see son and DIL and my parents were there on one day, and then the inlaws called saying they were coming here for the day. Today starts another 10 day work week (not full days - I don't want to give the impression that I work too hard!)
I think the dress dishcloths are so cute so I made a red and white one for the kitchen.

I've also started the Irish Hiking Scarf. I hate the way it feels though. I think it may soften up after a few washings, but I'm much less motivated to finish it now.
2 comments:
That's a cute dishcloth! And your scarf is turning out pretty. What yarn are you using? Too bad it doesn't feel good to you. PS: I'm a BG's freak, too!
I made several of the dishcloths a few years ago when I was laid up with a broken foot. Maybe someday I will actually use them for their intended purpose!
The scarf is Wool-Ease, which felt soft enough before I started knitting. Now it's so stiff and scratchy. But I like my scarves to be soft and comfy.
Yay - someone who can appreciate good taste! :)
Post a Comment