iTunes - B
I had to update this - iTunes doesn't recognize all of my artists.
Barry Douglas (The hunky pianist :) )
Barry White
The Beatles
Bee Gees
Benny Benassi
Big Boi
Big Mountain
Black Street
Blessid Union of Soul
Boyz II Men
Bruce Hornsby
The Beatles and their solo endeavors comprise about 30% of my 1189 songs. That's partly because I got every song from each cd but I only took songs I liked from other cds. Sentimental favorite.
And recalling how I felt about the Beatles at a young age is why I drove my daughter many miles and saw Hanson 4 times :)
I really should not be procrastinating today....
1 comment:
It's fun reading your favorite music. Quite varied! I really love the BG's too. I had a revelation when the only thing on TV was PBS drivetime & they were showing a concert of the Brothers. I kept passing it by until I settled on it, and I was smitten. It's been so many years since they were over played on the radio, that now I can actually hear the music & enjoy it.
Post a Comment