Thursday, October 05, 2006

It's starting to dawn on me what a mess we have to clean up. I know, it could be much much worse, and, as far as I know, it's all cosmetic, but it's still a mess.






I heard the neighbors arguing - a tree was hanging over a fence. The lady told the guy they would clean it up as soon as the insurance guy saw it (? It was a very tiny tree!), but the guy said he'd have it cleaned up by 2. She got mad saying she didn't do it on purpose. Geez....

The siding on our house is only a couple of years old. This storm has made it look really dirty and leaf stained. I wonder how easily that will wash off.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hose it off soon before the leaves start to decay and stain the siding.

hesira said...

Wow, BB. That must have been some kind of storm! I'm glad you're OK. Good luck getting that mess cleaned up.