Thursday, October 05, 2006

My friend finally got a chance to ask her brother about Hugh Laurie. Her brother was in the states last week and I thought he would have worked with Hugh on Valiant so I told her to ask him what he is really like. Well, the voices were already done by the time the brother started working on it, but the brother and wife had worked with Hugh back when he did commercials. They both said that Hugh was a "true Englishman, very nice." I almost swooned when I read her email! Oh man....

BTW, I've read that Hugh Laurie is hosting SNL on Oct 28th!

I was at friend's house discussing this last night and apparently missed a bad storm at home while I was there. Husband and daughter had to grab the dogs and run to the basement. Today there are leaves everywhere. It's kind of weird to see all of these leaves, but no downed trees or anything. There are leaves covering the vehicles, the side of the house, and everything else. The storm came out of nowhere without any warning. The price we pay for having a summer day in October in Ohio....

Today's iTunes listing - D

Daft Punk
David Gray
Dazzband
DeBarge
Delfonics
Dennis Edwards
Denis Leary (his most popular song - lol)
Depeche Mode
Diana Ross
Dido
Dirty Vegas
Dixie Chicks (Landslide was my Theme Song a few years ago :) )
DJ Sammy and Yanou
Dolly Parton
Donna Summer
Dru Hill
Duncan Sheik
Duran Duran
Dusty Springfield

No comments: