Monday, March 26, 2007

What a difference a week makes!

The grass is now green. Buds are showing up where blooms shall be. Windows have been open, even at night. Life is good.

Today was the first hiking of the year. I took daughter and we went to a Metro park I had not been to before. This is a fairly new one. The trails are all flat and paved, so I won't be going back there to hike, but it would be a good place for husband to go ride his bike.

Previously, when we had cable tv, all of the stations didn't show up on my tv/monitor upstairs. Now with satellite, I get all of the channels we subscribe to. I find myself recording all of the Star Trek TNG episodes on a channel called G4. I remember commenting to husband, while on the cruise, that being on the ship felt like what I imagined being on the Enterprise would feel like. The one I'm watching now is one with Michelle Forbes in it. I don't remember liking her this much before :) It also has Worf delivering a baby - "You may now give birth" Ha!

I finished the Irish Hiking Scarf. I will next finish Tam #4. I need to switch to dpns, which is the part of knitting the hat I like least. I'm making myself finish things before starting something else.

No comments: