Tuesday, September 19, 2006

TV musings.

I rewatched the season premiere of House. I liked it much better the second time. The first time, things seemed off, the second time it made more sense.

Is it my imagination, or did CSI Miami get more gross? Maybe it's just that I haven't watched it for a few months.

I started recording Homicide: Life on the Street. I missed most of it when it was in prime time. Andre Braugher is SO watchable.

I'll probably stick with Survivor for another season, mostly so I can read Survivor Sucks and know what's going on :)

I'm getting really annoyed at the 10:02 times and things like that. What a pain. At first I just didn't record shows that did it, but now so many that I like are doing it, I caved from my conviction.

I've also started watching Reno 911 recently. OMG, some of the visuals on that show just crack me up.

I hope I don't get tired of Vanished before the season ends.

Boston Legal comes back soon. I don't know what it is....James Spader doesn't do anything for me, but I love to watch his character on that show. Numbers comes back soon too. With that one, I know it's Rob Morrow's dark eyes in the closeups that I like to watch :)

Yes, I watch Desperate Housewives. It's hard to tolerate Teri Hatcher to do so.

I watch and rewatch Location Location Location on BBCA. It's a show with two real estate people helping home buyers find what they want in the UK. Most of my Season Pass on Tivo are BBCA shows. I will try to find more NBC shows to watch though :)

I got the Billy Elliot cd and was listening to it in my car. It has a bit of the dialogue on the cd. I've seen the movie countless times. As I was listening to the cd the first time, when the lady asks Billy "What does it feel like when you are dancing?" I thought it sounded just like the woman who marries Jean and Lionel in As Time Goes By, which I have seen several times as well. She was just in one episode of that show and that was pretty much her whole part in the movie. And I was right. I still haven't decided if I am pleased or disturbed about catching that :)

2 comments:

hesira said...

Hi BB,

I watched Billy Elliot and LOVED it! The scene where he's trying to convince his dad, the look on his face, it's like is he going to dance or hit him? Man, what a good movie.

vtwopoint5 said...

I like that movie better each time I watch it! I'm happy to hear that you get it too :)