Sunday, September 10, 2006

Ok, when they asked for my sign, this test lost a lot of points with me, but I have to say, much of it is pretty accurate. I see some things I should work on, like the anger thing, dammit. (click on View Full Report to see what I'm talking about :) ) About the lazy thing though, I'm well aware that others may see me as lazy, but in reality, I think it's more of an acceptance of having energy issues. Fatigue is different than being tired and unless you've had to learn to live with it, it looks lazy.



My Personality
Neuroticism
18
Extraversion
16
Openness To Experience
38
Agreeableness
7
Conscientiousness
35
Test Yourself Compare Yourself View Full Report

Bebo, Discount Ugg Boots and hi5 by Pulseware Survey Software

2 comments:

hesira said...

Um, mine turned out so completely neurotic and contradictory, I'm afraid to show it.

vtwopoint5 said...

LOL - My daughter wouldn't show me hers saying it would give me more things to criticize. Ouch. My husband got a 99 on anxiety so I say that's why I seek solitude :)
It's all in fun!