Wednesday, September 06, 2006

I'm going on a cruise! Husband got the cruise from the inlaws and he gets to choose which Caribbean trip he wants. Tentative plans are for it to happen in February. I need to lose some weight so I can buy some clothes...I'm still having ear problems so I may have to find something other than swimming to help with that.

I got the red paint in the kitchen. Surprisingly, it toned down the room a bit and I like it.

Sleeping in is very beneficial. After getting to for a few days in a row, I feel like a different person. It's quite possible that I need about 10 hours a night to lead any type of normal life. Now to figure out how to accomplish that....

2 comments:

hesira said...

I'm so jealous! (In a good way.) I hope you and DH have a wonderful time. I bet the kitchen looks great!

vtwopoint5 said...

Thanks Hesira! Husband is having a great time doing his planning thing :)