I'm a little bit weirded out.
I was talking to a friend who is still in the group I resigned. She and I were friends long before group.
The leader of the group is who I had the major issues with. Her complusive lying, her using me
as an excuse for not doing stuff so others wouldn't get mad, having unreasonable expectations, and personally, I think she's a bit unbalanced.
I've already mentioned running into them after they ate at my favorite restaurant. That was weird because while most of them didn't complain a lot about it, I didn't think it was a big hit. In this group, ethnic food means Chinese or Mexican. To me it means Ethiopian or Indian. So I thought it was kinda odd that the leader changed the plans at the last minute to go to my favorite place.
Friend told me that last week, while they were all out, the leader ordered a big piece of chocolate cake with whipped cream. I thought for a second and couldn't remember her ever ordering anything like that before, but it was usually expected that I would order that option :) I said to friend "That sounds like something I would order." Friend said "I know, that's why I told you." which means she noticed the weirdness too.
I don't think leader is dangerous or anything, but it just feels weird. Thank goodness she doesn't know about my blog or I could have a stalker! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment