Wednesday, August 02, 2006

My cousin sent me this so I thought what the heck.

Subject: Tag - You are it!

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Mom
2. US Gov't peon
3. Trimming weeds on tombstones
4. Math Teacher

Four nicknames you have been called:
1. Bopper (in high school)
2. Bets (by the parents)
3. Betsy (by one of my grandpas)
4. Betty Ree (by my aunt)

Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. Billy Elliot
2 The Sound of Music
3. Girl From Rio (Hugh Laurie - yowza!)
4. Timecop (JCVD's best)

Four places I have lived:
1. Ohio
2. North Carolina
3. London
4. Kentucky

Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. House
2. Rescue Me
3. As Time Goes By
4. Scrubs

Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Paris, London
2. Hilton Head, SC
3. NYC
4. Denver, CO

Four things I could NOT live without:
1. My family
2. Google
3. Library
4. Tivo

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Hamburger
2. Indian
3. Ice Cream
4. Chocolate

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. London
2. At the beach
3. In a cabin
4. In a hammock

Four dreams/goals (attainable) I have for my life:
1. Be a great grandmother
2. Get a convertible
3. Be financially ok
4. More travel

2 comments:

hesira said...

Now I really know you! LOL! We just put Billy Elliot on our Netflix queue yesterday! I've always wanted to see that movie.

vtwopoint5 said...

You'll have to let me know if you like the movie! Sometimes I watch it to laugh, sometimes I watch it to cry. It can do both to me, depending on my mood :)