Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Weird day.

Work - people still responding totally opposite of previous heat waves, as in now they act concerned about me instead of annoyed at me.

Work 2 - at one house, I looked through a photo album of a baby that was stillborn at 5 1/2 months. The mom is still very upset and she had just got the pictures back today so it seemed like a compassionate thing to do to go through them with her. Very sad.

I got home and in my email was the weekly pic I get from my DIL showing the weekly development of Baby B. I usually get excited to see that, but today, I couldn't look.

Went to see Word Play with a friend. I've never tried a NY Times crossword puzzle, but now I feel compelled to. Anyway, as we were getting good ice cream, friend said someone was waving at me. I looked over and there was the group I recently quit, or what's left of it. Awkward moment, but chit chat happened. What's weird is they were supposed to be at Bonefish Grill tonight but changed plans at the last minute. Ok, so that's not so weird, but instead they went to one of my favorite places - Aladdin's. And still complained about it. *rolls eyes* There were only 3 of them there.

Then I got home and found out there is going to be a tv show called Ugly Betty. I should be beyond getting bothered by something like that, but apparently I'm not. *sigh* I need to go to bed.

2 comments:

hesira said...

Hi BB. So sad about that baby. You were compassionate.

I love crosswords, especially the NYT's.

I've seen the ads for Ugly Betty. I have a feeling she will prevail in the end. (Hopefully)

Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»