I finally got to the end of Zuma today. I was in level 12 forever. For a long time, I liked Luxor better because I played that one first, but now I like Zuma as much - since I won I guess.
Weird dream. Yeah, I know, people writing about their dreams is something boring to everyone else, but 1) I rarely dream - you have to get to REM sleep and that's a problem and 2) the dream was based on dreams. In the dream I was asking someone why there is such a lack of communication. The answer was because I don't have horrifying, scary dreams.
Something else that hurts my brain.... I went to see Forbidden Planet at a theater downtown with a friend. It's a sci-fi movie made in the 50s. Ok, so to enjoy something like that, you have to suspend all logic and reality, etc. I usually don't have a problem doing that and I did enjoy this movie. It was a bizarre experience. But there was one line that I can't let go. He was talking about a big number and said....."it's 10 to the power of almost infinity." ARGH!!!!! How could they say something like that??? :)
I miss the beach. For years I was able to go and not have to pay for lodging because my inlaws owned a place in Hilton Head. They sold it a few years ago and now a lack of beach time is bothering me. I don't want to pay to go though, so that's a problem.
No comments:
Post a Comment