I've gotten a little feedback on my exodus from the group. I'm even more certain that it was the right thing to go and my instincts about a person were right. Note to self - I am not compatible as a good friend with a delusional, complusive lying, passive-agressive person.
I have to decide what's next for me. Do I want to join another group of the same sort? It has been suggested that I start my own. I don't know. I found a knitting group that looks interesting. For those of you who may read this and be stuck with the stereotype of knitters, this group's last meeting was cancelled because it conflicted with the Gay Pride parade and Comfest and some were going to be
skating with the roller derby team in the parade.

Maybe some of them are in the group. Anyway, from what I can tell, the group appears to be very diverse. Definitely worth checking out, I think. But this idea that I will look for a group that I want to be a part of and not just worry if I will be accepted is so nice. Why didn't I think of that before?! :)
Speaking of roller derby.....I can only scratch my head and say "Huh?" But then I was around in the 70's - it's not a fad I expected to return :)
I have started knitting a baby hat. For the first time ever, daughter is showing an interest in learning this craft. She wants to make a baby blanket! She's a lefty though and at the moment angry with me because the air conditioner isn't turned on, so I don't think it would go well if I tried to show her now :P
1 comment:
Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»
Post a Comment