Yesterday, June 10th, was our wedding anniversary. 28 years. Whoa. I can't be that old? I married young. Very young. We went to a nice seafood restaurant, that he picked. Why is that noteworthy? He has only recently started eating any seafood at all. Before, the only times we would go to a nice seafood place would be on my birthday - which usually involved a lesson for the kids about not complaining when someone else gets to choose. So who says you can't change a man after you marry him!? :)
I saw Denis Leary on Conan the other night where he gave his thoughts on how to have a long lasting relationship. He said spend as little time together as possible. Have very few mutual friends. I was laughing through the whole thing because basically, I agree with him. He said it's the easiest way to be able to put up with each other's crap :) I've found taking separate vacations can be a good thing as well.
I didn't get to knit in public yesterday - it was raining. I knit a while on the porch, but that's nothing different. I've started on the second sock. The first one ended up being about .5 inch too short. *sigh* My knitting looks much neater on this one too, but I think that's partly because I frogged the other one so many times that the yarn got messy. I may try a toe up for my next pair. In a few months, when we know if Baby B is a boy or girl, I might go crazy knitting little things :)
1 comment:
Happy belated Anniversary!
;)
Noreen
Post a Comment