I think the stress of late is now under control. Back to my regularly scheduled life.
I watched a VERY funny movie last night. Sordid Lives. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0204640/
It's a very campy movie and you have to be in the right mood for it, but oh my, the one liners in it, given in a deadpan way totally cracked me up. My hair guy recommended it - he can quote many of the lines :) Once I established that Brother Boy was a brother and Sister, or Sissy, was an aunt, it made more sense - lol. I hope I can watch it again before I take it back to the library. The library is your friend.
Having a clean (enough for me) kitchen has caused my baking urges to resurface. I plan to bake brownies and cookies today. I've already made a blueberry/peach cobbler thing. It will only take a day or two for husband and daughter to reclaim the kitchen with their ways. *sigh*
1 comment:
Hi B,
Just wanted to say hello & it's been nice hearing your comments on my blog. I'd be very happy is I got a day or 2 without the husband and kids. I know what you mean about the kitchen. Eat a cookie for me!
Hesira
Post a Comment