I have the house to myself for a few days. It was nice to get up to a clean kitchen :) I have been reclaiming the downstairs while the others are gone by getting things to my comfort level. I am outnumbered as far as that goes so I ususally just spend a lot of time upstairs.
I talked to my daughter while she was in the Mall of America. She plans to go to IKEA later today. She's never been to one before. I hope she can get me a catalog.
Adding to my discomfort level is that Aetna screwed around and I was out of some blood pressure medication for over a week because they decided they weren't going to pay for the kind I was taking. This was after getting a 5 minute automated call saying my prescriptions had been shipped. Then several days later, on a saturday, I got a letter saying this one was not going to be filled - deal with it. Ok, but it was Saturday so I couldn't deal with it for a few more days where I called my doctor and she gave me some samples and a new prescription to send off. I used to have to ask people about their health insurance for my job, and anyone who had Aetna, complained about it saying you have to fight for every little thing you get. But what we had previously was raising it's rates so much that Aetna is a few hundred dollars less per month.
No comments:
Post a Comment