Wednesday, June 07, 2006

The group thing - issues were worked out. If only leader could see that all of the crap could have been avoided if she had just said what her plans were in the beginning.

A few months ago, she mentioned she had tickets to see Cesar (The Dog Whisperer) when he comes to town in July. She asked if I was interested and I was, in kind of if I'm not doing anything else way. Then last night she announced that for that, I am to pick up her mom and get there, across town, at 10am. It starts at noon. I was like "Huh? We go early to save you a seat and you get there at noon?" She said her husband is going too and he wouldn't want to wait that long. I was dumbfounded. She has the "time" issues - she has to be places at a certain time or she gets grouchy. Her husband has the lazy SOB control issues, and *I* am to accommodate them??

I don't think so.

No comments: