Back to my regularly scheduled life also means back to working. Each month I have to adjust after having some time off.
Family day on Sunday wasn't bad. It was hectic enough that nobody really focused much on anything or anyone. My sister-in-law said she'd like to start emailing so we can keep in touch. That was nice so we'll see what happens.
Mom gave me a book titled "Funny, you don't look like a grandmother" :) It's really cute. One of the first chapters is "What shall we name the grandmother?" She is already buying baby clothes at
garage sales. Some of it was pretty cute and some have never been worn. I think she likes this baby thing too.
A topic of brief discussion was my going hiking by myself. Last time I was there, one aunt asked me if I watch Dateline. According to her, I should because they tell about all of these women who just up and disappear. I said they probably just run away :P This time, a different aunt had to talk about all of the dangerous snakes in that area. Huh? I've never seen any snakes, and I've never read or heard any type of warning about snakes in the area. I'm not saying the area is completely snake free, but I don't think it's a valid reason to not go. Anyway, in a different conversation, this aunt also asked me if I watch Dateline. The show has her convinced there are pedophiles on every corner. What is it with Dateline? No offense to anyone who may read this and work at NBC :) I have no desire to start watching the show if that's the result.
Brother isn't aging well. I don't know what's up with that.
Husband and daughter are home. It looks like there will be a trip to IKEA in Pittsburgh in the future.
No comments:
Post a Comment