All indications are Baby B is a girl!
I was lucky enough to go to the ultrasound. I didn't have one when I was pregnant with my kids so I had no idea they can get so much information. They measured so many things, parts of the brain, bones, organs. She pointed out everything that she was looking for and seeing. When she focused on the feet, I almost lost it. I don't know why it was the tiny feet that made it all so real to me, but they did :)
Then after all of that, she said Baby weighs 1/2 lb. That truly boggles my mind.
I went straight to Babies R Us buy didn't buy anything. My daughter met me there and she didn't buy anything either. It was overwhelming, looking at all of the cute clothes :)
I've started knitting a baby beret. We'll see how it goes.
1 comment:
Congratulations! A little girl, how sweet. I know what you mean about the feet. When we saw our boys feet on the US we started crying.
Post a Comment