Monday, August 28, 2006

August - the overwhelming majority of people I talked to for my job seemed weary and impatient. Interesting. Now I'm wondering if it's more of a calendar thing than a weather thing that has an impact on people.

Pluto - tossed aside after being declared not good enough. Not fair. Although it was more upsetting to a friend of mine who has the solar system tattooed across her chest. Let's hope they don't start eliminating letters of the alphabet!

I have started on a purple sweater for Baby B. I found myself trying to knit tightly to get the right guage and then realized how silly that was so I frogged and changed needles. It's funny how I don't mind undoing and starting over. I used to just hate the idea of it and wouldn't do it.

I finally made it to Clifton Gorge yesterday.



High Crime Area?? Vastly different from the southeast part of the state, where I love to go. I didn't stay long because I just wasn't as comfortable as I usually am.


It was all very green. Most of the pictures came out really dark.

And it was kinda foggy - it had rained earlier in the day.



And there were several of these signs. I wasn't tempted.


All of this, which is adjacent to a large State Park is located right in the middle of flat farm land. It can be a bit disorienting :)

No comments: