Wednesday, August 09, 2006


Aren't they just the sweetest things? :)

Lucy managed to poke herself in the eye again. I was working late so I had husband call the vet to deal with it. He called me back and said they didn't have any openings for a few days. sigh. I told him to call them back and insist that she be seen and mention they said last time that she could lose her sight. So they got in right away and she is once again being treated with pain pills and an ointment that goes directly on the eye.

She and Katy now weigh about the same and are nearly the same height and length, but Katy is all soft and cuddly and squishy and Lucy doesn't have a bit of fat on her. She's all bone and muscles :)
A random poll in the vets office had about half of the people saying Lucy looks like a full beagle and the other half saying a mix, but no two the same :) To us, she's just our Lucy, or Lulu, or a variety of other pet names.

No comments: