Monday, February 05, 2007

Confusion, Cold

It is confusing trying to shop for tropical weather stuff when seeing negative signs before the current temp.

Driving around in this weather somehow makes me very tired. I don't know why, I wear a coat, the heater in my car works (only on high), I don't stay outside for any length of time. But when I get home, I desperately need a nap.

Husband bought camera batteries. I can't find them. Preoccupied husband = major clutter explosions throughout the house. He has been working on the floor in his "office". After that is finished, he can clutter that room to his heart's content. In the meantime, I can't find the batteries.

2 comments:

hesira said...

Maybe you're tired from breathing funky recycled air, or maybe it from all that stay up time with Baby B. You've earned your nap either way.

Is it possible to find warm weather clothes up there this time of year? Must be disconcerting, though.

vtwopoint5 said...

I always thought that the summer clothes were out in the stores right after xmas. I was wrong. I will have to make do with what I have for shorts and sleeveless items.

I bought a black slinky dress for one of the formal nights and it shows major cleavage. Considering that for about 9/10 of my life, I did not have that option bcause of a lack of cleavage material, it's going to be interesting to see what that is like - lol.