
First stop was Ocho Rios Jamaica. I've mentioned before how when I surround myself with growing green things, I can feel a change come over me, physically, mentally, and emotionally. So here I had been, winter in Ohio, and then within a very short amount of time, I am in the tropical rain forest.

I managed to keep my composure somehow. This is from the Coyaba Gardens. Absolutely stunning. It was also difficult to keep my composure as we were preparing to leave Jamaica.
Next stop was Grand Cayman.

Again, very beautiful. I didn't have any emotional reaction to it at all, but I thoroughly enjoyed being there.
From there, we went to Cozumel. This is our tour guide, Gama, at the Mayan ruins.

This was my first time in Mexico. I just loved it there. So colorful. I didn't want to leave there either.
I hope to go back someday and spend some time.
There are so many things I want to remember. So many things I will forget. sigh. I may use this blog to try to help me remember.
Today the roofing people showed up and then the siding people showed up. There has been non stop pounding on the house from about 10 different directions all day. That could be why I can't focus enough to write more about the trip :)
3 comments:
Welcome Back! I'm so glad you had a good vacation. The pictures are stunning. I look forward to hearing more about it.
Gorgeous pictures! I really love the fish!
Happy Mardi Gras, my friend
Post a Comment