Saturday, January 20, 2007

Getting back into the groove

I spent a few days with Baby B! She is such a sweetie. I can't wait to see her again. Her parents are still struggling with sleep deprivation, but seem to be slowly getting into a routine. Her mom is a quite a worrier though. Funny how that and sleep deprivation can be a vicious cycle. After coming home, I commented to husband that I probably didn't appreciate what he went through when we brought our babies home. He laughed and said probably not. I then apologized :)

On the other hand, I took my beloved beagle for her annual checkup and shots. The Universe does not like me being happy. A serious heart problem was discovered. We are giving her tests and I learned there is such a thing as a dog cardiologist, who will get involved next week. She is only 9 years old (vet's best guess - she was a rescue dog) and I am nowhere near ready to give her up.

1 comment:

hesira said...

Baby B is lovely. I'm glad you had a good visit.

I'm sorry to hear about your beagle. I hope she recovers.