Saturday, January 27, 2007

"Everything comes down to poo"

These days all conversations with my son include a discussion about poop, so I sent this to him after seeing it the other night :)



I spent the evening with Baby B yesterday while her exhausted mom went upstairs to get some sleep. The worrying new mom won't leave Baby B with Son, to even go upstairs. He encouraged her to do this and I was the backup person. He said I'm one of 2 people that she trusts enough to be able to go upstairs. So this was the first time he got to take care of her and he did just fine. I wish she could see that she can relax a little (a lot, really), and let him help. He really wants to. Baby B is just so darn sweet and cute. She's starting to look more like her mom these days.

I messed up a row in the tam, and I haven't undone it yet. Maybe tonight while I watch friends bowl.
Bowling? Bowling and tennis are two things I've said never again. Just the idea makes my joints ache. Although I played much more tennis than I went bowling back in the day. Anyway, I said I'd let them entertain me and I would knit :) I still haven't bought new batteries for camera, so no pics of progress.

1 comment:

hesira said...

LOL, I haven't seen that episode. Ain't it the truth?

I'm glad you got some time with lil' BB. Her mommy will chill out eventually. Those post natal hormone fluctuations are a bear.

I'm looking forward to you getting some new batteries, cuz I want to see that tam.