Which led me to start something new in my subconscious effort to never finish anything. I started on my first top down seamless raglan using this.

I'm making it a V-neck with 10 row stripes. I'm still undecided as to whether it will be a cardigan or a pullover. I'm thinking the yarn will make it too warm to wear inside so maybe a cardigan/jacket would be more practical. A pullover would mean much less messing with edges though.
I knit so much on both projects yesterday that I need to rest my hand today. I think I will bake something instead!
I was able to resist the Knitpicks sale until Hesira posted pictures of her new acquisitions on Flickr. I followed a few of my rules though and only ordered discontinued sale items instead of everything that caught my eye. Among the items I ordered is some yarn to remind me of trees.

I plan to knit scarves with leafy designs with these yarns, but it's pretty far down on my list so who knows when I will get around to it.
4 comments:
I've been looking for a lace curtain pattern so thanks for linking this one! Good to have your mojo back, isn't it?
I've not done a raglan top-down seamless sweater yet. I've got the Knitting Pure and Simple pattern waiting patiently.
How did the baking go?
I made carrot cake cupcakes and then caught a bug so I didn't get to eat any!
LOL! We can knit our sales stash together!
Those KP yarns really do remind me of your fall photos, and will make beautiful leafy scarves.
Glad your mojo's back. I can't wait to see what you do with that neutral yarn.
OK, here's some more enabling: Elann has some beautiful organic cotton on sale in similar colors as. I'm not a cotton gal, but I may cave on that sale as well.
Hope you're feeling better.
Oh yikes....that might just be the perfect yarn for the Dickinson pullover! Now to choose a color...
Thanks!
Post a Comment