I've mentioned before that I am learning to appreciate the color orange. My newest yarn acquisition is this.
. Jawoll Cotton isn't easy to find, and the selection of colors is fairly limited, esp if you're looking for a solid color. The best selection I found was at Simply Socks Yarn Company. I took the plunge and bought orange, which I think will look very well with Eunny Jang's Bayerische Socks. I will definitely need my mojo before starting on those! The yarn arrived today - great service.
Something that helped me to appreciate orange.

Yes, more hiking. My other blog has way too many pictures and details and Flickr has even more. I managed to get out and enjoy October before the dreaded November arrives.
As my knitting mojo rests, my baking mojo is waking up. This is great pumpkin bread, which is kind of orange.
1 comment:
That's a zippy eyeful of orange yarn! It's going to look fantastic in the Bayerische socks.
Also, the idea of pumpkin seeds on pumpkin bread intrigues me. I need to try that!
Post a Comment