Saturday, July 14, 2007

Not much knitting

I've been working on the sleeves for the baby sweater, but I'm taking a break from knitting. A pic would look just about like a previous pic of the first two sleeves. My free time is currently being used for reading.

I went to see Harry Potter - The Order of the Phoenix and I thought it was great! So I'm currently rereading The Half Blood Prince before the final book arrives in a few days. I am finally seeing how well done this series is. I didn't start reading this right away, and by the time I got around to it, I read the first 5 books straight through and was impatient to get the 6th one. I thought it was a good, entertaining story. Now I am really hooked. I think I need to replace the first 5 paperbacks with hardcovers and that's unusual for me. I will be sad to see the story end.

QOTD, from daughter to me, as a retort - "Well maybe you should care more about what other people think!" I don't think so, it took a lot of work to get like this :)

1 comment:

.: tani :. said...

glad to hear you enjoyed the movie!