Sunday, November 12, 2006

I'm not very consistent with my posting, am I?

At the beginning of the week, daughter had her wisdom teeth removed. Man, they let them leave to go home fast. She was still so out of it when I was taking her home. She started to get up a move around the house after a few days, but she still didn't want to eat much. She has very little reserve on her, so it looked like she was more weak than anything. Dinner from Taco Bell and bam! She's back to her normal self. Yay Taco Bell! :)

After the first day or so, while she was still staying in bed and unable to talk much, I did a spring cleaning of my office. It felt so good to get that done! Especially with the rest of the house such a mess. The dining room stuff is still all crammed into the living room, but husband has been working on it and is now just waiting for me to go get some more tiles from Home Depot so he can finish the floor. The color is perfect when the sun is shining, but when it's oppressively cloudy, like today, it's a shade too dark and dreary. Eventually I will put white wainscoting around the room, but that will wait a while. That should brighten it up just fine.

Friday, with daughter recovered and husband home extra early, I thought that would be a good time for me to take care of a bunch of piddly work stuff I needed to do, after getting it all organized in the office clear out. Sheesh. It was like grand central station in here. I saw that I was only able to be so productive earlier in the week because daughter was out of commission and husband was busier than usual. I may never learn to deal with being productive while they are around.

Anyway, my head has been very busy thinking of stuff, but it's not of much interest to anyone but me.
That explains the lack of posts lately :)

No comments: