Thursday, May 04, 2006

Have you ever been so tired, it hurts? Ugh. That's me today. Bladder infection confirmed, antibiotics started. The problem is I don't notice any symptons until it's so bad I can barely function. I heard the S word today - surgery. That's a ways off, but now I know why it keeps happening. But I have a ton of work to get done within the next few days and I just want to crawl into bed.

I've lost count of the times I started and frogged the sock since Sunday. A couple were careless mistakes and the last one was looking way too big. I swatched and measured, but unless I was going for the slouch socks, it wasn't going to work.

I also decided to see if mom would want to go to the Diana exhibit for Mother's Day. I asked dad to find out if that's something she would want to do. He said he'd talk to her. I just got an email from her saying she read my note, but she didn't respond to the question at all, just said she wanted to fix dinner on Mother's Day. (banging head on desk).

No comments: