Being semi-anonymous isn't much of an issue for me anymore. I don't know what direction this blog will take with that mental shift. but I do want to post more regularly. I've also become aware that somewhere along the way, I've become lazy about the way I communicate. I have an idea how that happened (work related), but now that I'm aware, I plan to make an effort to do better.
I've been in a red mood lately. I have several projects in mind and I ended up starting something totally different.

This is to be a dress for Baby B. (I'll keep her more anonymous to respect her parents' wishes).
It's from Nursery Knits by Zoe Mellor. I'm working on the back, starting at the bottom. This thing is at least 20 inches across. I double checked my gauge and recounted all of my stitches and everything is ok. I'm confused. By the time I finish this, Baby B will no longer be a baby, so it should eventually fit her.
Our knitting group meets every Wednesday evening. It's all very casual and so much fun. Last night the owner of the coffee shop asked us if we were hungry. A few said yes and then about 1/2 hour later, he gave us a tray of free subs from Jimmy John's. Nice!
No comments:
Post a Comment