Monday, December 31, 2007

Odds and Ends

I've been neglecting my blogs lately. Not sure why, but I plan to pay more attention to them starting tomorrow. I've enjoyed reading blogs though :)

A few quick projects I've worked on this month - I was in the mood to stash bust.

A scarf for daughter - she picked the yarn out of my stash.
Scarf

Another scarf. This one will match all of my coats - lol.
Scarf

I also made a blue one that stays in my car in case I need it. If I keep up with the winter hiking, my car is going to look like a closet.

These are to go with the Irish Hiking Scarf I made last winter. I may make another hat because this one is just a little to small to be really comfortable. One of the great joys of hiking is wearing comfortable clothes :) I'll probably add some wrist warmers during my next stash busting phase.
Irish Hiking Headband and Hat

The Holidays were nice and low key this year. We had the turkey and ham feast a few days before xmas and on xmas day, husband and I went to an Indian buffet for dinner. Then the inlaws surprised us by coming a day early for our celebration so we had take out from a Cajun/Cuban place. Throughout the week, I never knew what day it was - lol.

Today, these arrived in the mail!
Hesira's biscotti

Thank you Hesira!! This is the best biscotti I've ever tasted!

1 comment:

Maureen said...

Wishing you a happy new year! I hope your four legged buddies are doing well. Lovely scarves and toque!